View Attached File
The port facilities provided are to face the growing challenges and emerging needs of the 21st century. The Port is well equipped to handle bulk, liquid chemicals, hazardous cargoes, crude and POL products, heavy lifts, machinery, containers.
- Congestion free Port
- Hassle-free single-window clearance and simplified documentation system
- Congestion-free transit sheds/overflow sheds. Open area for stacking cargo in and outside the wharf area.
- Direct delivery from hook point for bulk cargoes.
- Unique system of delivery of import cargo by trucks at the hook point
- Container Freight Station in close vicinity of the Port.
- Special facilities to handle hazardous cargoes and LPG,
- Abundant open area to stack granite stones, wooden logs, coal, wheat, etc.
- Draft upto 14 mtrs. to handle liquid bulk & general cargo
- Container yards secured with barbed wire fencing and adequate high mast lighting to prevent theft and pilferage
- No shortage of gangs
- LPg parcel size upto 40,000 tonnes can be handled,
- Concessional ship related charges,
- Ideal Port to handle project cargo for mega industries,
- Round the clock pilotage, land and marine secutity.
- An ISO 9001:2008 & 14001:2004 certified port.
- Deepest inner harbour on the west coast